Nicolas (Nick) Dubin was diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder in 2004. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications from Oakland University, a Master’s Degree in Learning Disabilities from the University of Detroit Mercy, and a Specialist Degree in Psychology and Psy.D. from the Michigan School of Professional Psychology. He has authored many books on autism spectrum disorders including ‘Asperger Syndrome and Anxiety’, also published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers. He is dedicated to helping those individuals on the autism spectrum receive due process and justice within the criminal justice system.
Follow me on Twitter: @NicolasD1977
- Registry Report Radio Podcast – Interview w/ Nick Dubin, Psy.D. on Autism, the Registry, & Advocacy (March 22nd, 2019)
Books at Amazon
- Caught in the Web of the Criminal Justice System: Autism, Developmental Disabilities, and Sex Offenses (contributed a chapter)
- The Autism Spectrum, Sexuality and the Law: What every parent and professional needs to know
- Asperger Syndrome and Anxiety: A Guide to Successful Stress Management
- The Autism Spectrum and Depression
- Asperger Syndrome and Bullying: Strategies and Solutions
Publisher Website Author Page
- My dear, best friend Dr. Katie Kramer, whose work is still relevant.
Most Recent Blog Posts
View most recent Blog Posts